- Content & Social Media Manager
- General Assistant with our print business and merchandise business.
We will ideally pick one person to begin with, who can fulfil both roles but has a focus on content & social media management.
An eye for curation and a unique personal style is key.
You will help us distribute content onto social media channels. We want to give you creative freedom to help us achieve unique and engaging content, stories, themes and ideas.
Writing copy for marketing materials, blog posts, emails, socials will be a large part of your role.
You will be highly involved in frontend communication with our customers and printers. You will get the chance to learn about our print business.
Skills we are looking for:
- Adobe Photoshop.
- Writing, Blogging experience.
- Videography experience, filming and editing.
- In app video creation, on social media or via editing apps.
- Marketing, Retail, Customer experience.
None of the above skills are essential if you are a willing to learn.
Eventually we would like to split these two roles up into two positions. So if you think you may be more suited to one, or the other, please let us know.
Please send resume's and examples of current work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include handles and links to any instagram or social media accounts that you control or work on.
Ideally located on the Gold Coast or Perth.